This last Saturday Nathan had a big mid-term test in one of his MBA classes. He studied all day Friday for it and like everyone is with test was not looking for to taking it. The test was the first 90 minutes of class and immediately following the test had the rest of the 90 min. for more lectures. And then he still had to attend the other three hour class for the day. Not to mention all these classes are in Downtown so he leaves the house at 6 in the morning and doesn't come home till after 6 at night.

And what did he surprise ME with when he came home??

These beauties!! Flowers from your man are the best!

I love surprises and Nate was so thoughtful with these. He said he knew I was trying to decorate for a get together and thought I might like some more fall colors to use!! And no he did nothing wrong to have to get these for me, he just did, without being asked to which makes them that much more great! Thanks Babe loved them and you!

4 comments:

Anna Marks said...

AWESOME!! You deserve it after all your work putting that man through school!

Keli said...

He is such a good guy, good catch on that one! Thanks for the get together, that was a blast! I hope your house recovered okay ;)

The Patterson's said...

Ahhh! What a sweet guy! I'm sure he misses you guys like crazy when he's gone.

Trent and Jessa said...

DON'T BE FOOLED... HE WANTS SOMETHING I KNOW IT!!! J/k lol That is so awesome of Nathan!!! Way to be NATE!!! Surprise gifts are the way to go!.... hmmm that reminds me I better give little hints to trent so that he can give me some flowers too ;-)