Louisiana Trip

Louisiana Trip

This picture is a good example on how the kids feel when we go to see Gr & Gr Cottrell!!
Like they can FLY!! 

Seriously, so fun down south
 Grandma Cottrell knows all the good eats around town.  A Snow cone is a must!  Flavors picked were Blue raspberry/cherry for Hayden and Justin's Spiderman cone, Black cherry for Nathan, pink lemonade for Diana (Gr Cottrell) and Clayton and I choose Tiger's blood, which is soooo good!


Nate and I also enjoyed some beignets to die for and Diana and Steve treated me out to a fancy seafood restaurant called DRACO'S for a pre-birthday dinner.  Fresh lobster yummmm
 
 While in Louisiana with more free time on our hands and a always willing Grandma that will babysit, I got my hair dyed from blonde with low lights to an all over dark brown!  Darker hair with highlights on top to give dimension.  I loved how it turned out!

No comments: