January Birthday Celebration

Happy Birthday 
Hayden 1-12
Justin 1-26

Hayden and Justin both have birthdays in January.  We had a family get together with the Collymore family  and Humphrey family.  We dined on pizza, breadsticks, cake and ice cream!!Hayden's 7 
 Hayden has been so into art lately.  He comes home telling me about his art class and the projects he is working on.  He has a few how to draw books at home and he is doing well at drawings and painting .  So it was no surprise to me that he requested a art cake!  I didn't know how I was going to pull that one off, but I came up with this painters palette!  I made a separete one just  for Justin so he had his own special cake too!!  We love these two boys and they enjoyed sharing a special day together!

Justin's 4
Justin is holding up four fingers to tell everyone, "Hey I'm four now" 

No comments: