Daddy's Boy

Roman is such a joy in our house!! He is always happy and a snuggler!  Love!

 Daddy's Boy
 Roman definitely has a sweet spot for this man!!  Oh he is a DADDY'S BOY for sure!!  Nate recently was put in as the second counselor in our wards bishopric and now sits up on the stand each Sunday.  I purposely pick a bench to sit in with our boys that blocks the view of Nate where I sit;  just so Roman won't go crazy in my arms reaching for his Dad!  Roman has gotten past me once to hurry and run up to Nate and sit with him up on the stand.  Once he was picked up by Nate, Roman turned around and gave me the biggest, cheesiest grin ever!  Everyday when Nate comes home from work, Roman immediately stops whatever he is doing and runs to him, grabs at his legs, and begs to be picked up!  There has been countless times when the boys are all playing in the basement and Nate and I are watching a show on the couch, when out of nowhere Roman comes up to Nate, has him pick him up, and will lay back against Nate's chest and just chill with his daddy for awhile!

Can I help you dad?

 What ya doing Dad??

No comments: