First Day of School!!

Clayton
 Say What?  I have a 5th grader? Who goes to a whole new school with the words "Middle School" written on the front??  Ahhhh this is crazy!  Love this boy to death!  He does great at school and I have no worries he'll get the swing of having 9 periods, multiple teachers, and doing the whole locker thing!  That's my Clay!

Hayden 
Hitting up the 3rd grade today!  This kid makes me laugh all the time!  Always happy and a great helper to me.  Isn't that big on giving hugs or being needy or anything, but when he does give you one of his hugs.....It's the Best!
Justin
I'll admit...this kid has me worried.. he is smart and gets things done fast sooooo want to move on to new things.  Sorry bud you'll have to go with the flow of your kindergarten class!!  He was really excited today, checking his backpack, telling me what he will eat first from his packed lunch.  He said, "I will tell my teach 'Hi' and I don't have to worry about any seatbelts, because there are non Mom!  You don't have to have seatbelts when riding a bus!"  All said matter a factly! 
I think Roman is really going to miss his buds!
 Giving last minute instructions to a little brother!


No comments: