A Date With a Bull!!

NATE AND ME

L. James trying to get more points

Michael Jordan You really can't argue - - - - the man is a legend!!! Nathan and I were out for the night cruising into downtown Chicago to have our own adult date night !! We go out alot with our two boys to dinner, movies, shopping, or whatever fancies us at the time especially when our boys are really good for us where ever we go. But, this time it was a turn for Just Us, and what better way to go than a Bulls Vs Cavs game at the United Center!! We had such good seats (like row 7 from the floor) and even though the Bulls are not in the playoffs this year they put on an awesome show last night! There had to be at least 5 HUGE DUNKS that the crowd (and us) went wild over!! Lebron James was awesome as always and seemed really big in person, I tend to like an assortment of talented players than any one set team so when the playoffs are on they will be fun to watch.

Am I ready yet??

Awesome Jump!

You can't beat BENNY THE BULL

He's such a great dancer!!

Nate was trying to score a free t shirt from the flying Bull but alas a no t-shirt wanted to fly our way!!!
Half time was BMX Jumpers on ramps and those guys were really talented, we gave them lots of cheers for all their hard work. The Bulls won 100-95 the last point was a big one for the whole crowd because everyone there could get a FREE BIG MAC if the BULLS hit 100 points and they left us hanging until those last 20 seconds to see if they could pull it off or not. It was fun to get out and have a fun night out with Nathan knowing our boys were having a blast at home with Nathan's parents. Movie night watching "Willow" chowing on pop and popcorn! Nathan's parents are moving to New Orleans soon and I know my boys will miss them, but it will be fun going to see them for visits.

5 comments:

Sammi said...

Lacey!

I am so glad to see your blog! You look awesome! I can't show wade your page because he will be so jealous he is a huge bulls fan. I am excited now I have a way to keep in touch with you and your cute family!

Love ya!

Sammi

Ty and Annie Tanner family said...

Hi Lacey!
So fun to see your blog...you have been doing some exciting things! We miss Joe and Emily...please tell them hi!

krystal said...

Lacey! I am a little jealous of you having that good of seats.. Amazing! Thanks for the comment on my blog. When are you going to come out west again? Maybe I can see you again huh!! I'm glad that you are doing so well..

Jessie said...

What a cute couple you are! You are lookin' good in the pictures. I am so glad to you got a night out. We need to get sitters and hit the town for a double date soon! Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am so glad you found me. You have such a cute family. Two boys right? Crazy how life takes us all such different directions. I'm glad you are doing well! Stay in touch!