Who's at the Zoo? Crazy Idaho people that's Who!

TURTLES!!


Clayton said "They have really long tongues!!"

Hayden loved the Giraffes

Who doesn't like visiting the Zoo? If you don't then there must be something wrong because there are so many animals, birds, reptiles, etc... to ohhh and ahh about. I especially love going with kids with all their questions and weird faces at the strange things. At one point Clayton asked "Why don't they have any clothes on?" referring to some monkeys who's bums were in clear view. Kids he he. We all loved feeding the giraffes and tropical birds. The kids were little statues so the birds could eat the apples from their hands.

1 comment:

Keli said...

Oh.My.Gosh! It looks like you had so much fun! I'm so jealous of the pool time, I miss ours in Utah. I was wondering where you had been. I didn't see you at the Chick Work Out, and Dalynne said you weren't at church. I'm glad you had a good time. And thanks for bringing the warmer weather back with you!