WE ARE BACK!!

What a fun time our whole family had in Idaho!! We are still in the process of laundry, mowing, weeding, grocery shopping , and getting to our normal routine so I will post different parts of our vacation in small sections. The boys and I went out a week earlier then Nathan so of course we had tons more fun. The first thing we did when we flew to Idaho Falls was drive with Sophie, Brooklyn, and my parents to go to the cabin in Island Park. Clayton loved boating on Henry's Lake and had a blast in the innertube when I pulled him behind the wave runners. We also visited YELLOWSTONE BEAR WORLD which is really fun to go see with little kids. They couldn't stop saying "bear, BEAR, BIG BLACK BEAR!" Its a drive thru to see animals! Deer, Elk, a rare albino Elk, Buffalo, Moose, Wolves, and the main event Bears. They had lots of fun kid rides, a petting zoo, and of course a gift shop for everyone to say "Ah look how cute" at all the stuffed animals.
HuckleBerry Ride was Hayden's favorite. He has no fears at all
Huge ELK!!!!
BEAR SOPHIE AND CUB HAYDENWe love being outside to play and be surrounded in nature. My boys are ALL BOY when it comes to the outdoors; they want to do everything. Its fun to watch them discover new things and have their own little adventures.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Hey! Your back! It looks like a lot of fun. We made our hike across the country this past week too. I tried to call you, but I got a weird thing that said to enter my pin number to leave you a message. Anyway, I'll try again. I wanted to see if you were up for a trip to the city with the kids. Talk soon! Welcome Home.