Updated family Picture at least until next year!!

I wanted to get a new updated family picture taken, although it will be Outdated this coming January when our third baby arrives!! Yes, you read right!! If you haven't heard already there ya go I'm expecting baby number THREE!!! So anyway what do you think of these pics?!?!?

The sun's a little bright here I think. Maybe I should try this one in Black & White.
Me and my Hubby!!!


I really like how the background is all white in this photo... It is probably my favorite. I think think this one might be the winner!!
The extra tall wheat looks cool here . . . right?
What kind of faces are we pulling? ? ?
We were trying for that Anne Geddes look did we suceed? hmm
I had to get a picture of our Professional Photographer ... Looking good DAD!!!

7 comments:

Keli said...

I don't know, that one of you on the rock looks kinda sexxy. Arrrr.

Seriously though, the first one is way cute.

Rebecca said...

They are all so cute! Congratulations on having another baby. You look amazing for being pregnant.

Spencer Family said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Those pictures are all so cute--I love the one with the white sky background too!

Candra said...

i love all your pics!! and congratulations on the third baby!! that is so cool!

Shylo said...

Very cool pictures. You guys look great! We really need to get family pictures done as well.

Tate and Sari Hansen said...

Congrats on the baby! That kid is lucky to join such cute family!

Amber said...

Cute pictures!! I love the wheat, it looks so cool. You are such a cute preggo lady, we really should get the boys together for a playdate sometime. See you friday??