A Fast Draw

So in the time it takes me to get from the sink in my own bathroom to the tub of that same bathroom something like this might happen.


Clayton and Hayden were in my tube while I proceeded to get myself ready for the day. Clayton calls "Mom Hayden has your......" Me, taking 1 step and a half then ..... "Hayden what in the world...."

This kid has the fastest draw around I tell ya!!

Here is the look Hayden gives me after he is out of the tub and we are investigating the "Damage"

What can I say the kid just makes me laugh!!!!!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

OH that is so funny! The razor for hair cutting of all things! We will have to watch out for that around here, because just about everything else has happened, so you know it is a possibility!

Tina said...

I am so grateful for your "Hayden" stories. It helps me to be one step ahead of Bryson. I see so many similarities in them, it must be something about being the 2nd child and just being a boy!

PS- I was trying to send you our blog link and I must have your email wrong, can you send me your email address? Also, you have great taste when it comes to choosing a blog layout :o)

Anonymous said...

Well said.