Sweet Boys

So.... I am a mom of boys, and as far as mine go they are ALL BOY. There is not a day that goes by that doesn't involve a wrestling match, challenges of whose piece of food is bigger, or who is the winner of going up the stairs. Oh, or Hayden calling Nate "You a punk Dad!"

It is really funny and they started the little back and forth banter of "you a punk"....."No, You're a Punk" during their wrestling wars. What's not so funny is when Nathan has to give a talk at church with the High council member, and Hayden is on our banch calling to Nathan "Dad, your a PUNK!" I don't know how many times I have told him that he only calls his Dad a punk and only when they are wrestling.

My 2 boys aren't even at age five yet and they have strong competition juices running through them. But what I really love is when they wake up too early in the morning, me attempting to get more sleep because coming home after midnight from work is tiring in it self, I turn on cartoons and try to tune out the noise being not ready to get up and one of the boys...today it was Hayden... gives me the simplest, sweetest little loves. Hayden was under the covers with me and turn to share his blanket, pat the side of my cheek and then kiss my forehead!!!

There has been other times when Clayton has heard me say "Ouch my stomach" or some reference to my growing prego belly, and he comes up to me and says "The baby ok in there mom? You feeling alright? It will all be ok." This along with hugs and pats on my belly.

They do little things like this alot and it is special because they think to give these little loves all on their own not needing to be persuaded at all. Who doesn't like to receive affection especially when it is done completely on their own!! What sweet boys!

My boys are tough and love new challenges but they also are sweet sensitive little men that make their mom feel special!!

No comments: