oh BOY oh BOY!!

To let everyone in on the news we are going to have another baby BOY!!!! Nathan thinks this is great and started having pictures flash through his head of our very own basketball team!! Apparently I tend to have all winter babies with Clayton Dec 19 birthday, Hayden Jan 12 birthday, and baby boy due end of January 2009. Nathan's birthday is Dec 24 Christmas Eve and I am the lone Summer birthday of July 27. If Hayden didn't destroy all his old clothes (I say destroy b/c he is my very active boy!) I am hoping to have a few hammy downs.


Ultrasound pics are never the greatest but at least you know I have proof of a little babe and that I am not pulling your leg or something! These are suppose to be profile pics but... I want to see the real thing!

Just wanted to share!

7 comments:

Spencer Family said...

Congratulations! Three boys will be a lot of fun. Oh, and Luke would TOTALLY be thinking basketball team too!

Dalynne Denhof said...

You are one special lady-anytime you feel "inadequate" just remind yourself that obviously you are much more stronger and capable than you give yourself credit for! Heavenly Father is sending you boy #3 for a reason-you are awesome!! Congrats!!!

Keli said...

Wow, maybe we can hook up some sisters from my house with some brothers from your house! I'd be down with that!

Congrats!

Rebecca said...

That's so cute. Congrats!

Shylo said...

How fun, Three boys, you are totally outnumbered. Hopefully that means you get extra spoiled and pampered!

Ryan and Carli said...

Oh, how exciting. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

That is so neat. Congrats!!