Golden Seven on September 7th


Nathan and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on Sunday September 7th. Wow SEVEN years I can't believe it!! When I look back and see all the different things we have accomplished and goals we set, strived for, and then achieve, it's a great feeling! I am so happy to have made so many of those goals with my husband Nathan. He is my main support through everything! I know without a doubt there hasn't been a single thing that has come our way that we didn't decide what is best for us as a couple or family and set certain goals for ourselves TOGETHER. Things that have been big changes in the last seven years are:

1. Being married!!
2. Nathan graduating from BYU 2001
3. Moving to Illinois 2002
4. Buying our 2bath/2bed condo 2003
5. Baby Clayton Dec 2003
6. Nate changing jobs from Walgreen's corp to Freedom Roads/Camping world
7. Baby Hayden Jan 2006
8. Lacey's Crazy middle of the night EVERY night newspaper job!! WOW that was some good money!
9. Sold condo and bought our new 3bed 2 1/2 bath house!!! 2007
10. Nathan taking GMAT and scoring above 97% of everyone who even takes the test!! WOW
11. New baby due end of January 2009

Whoa that's alot and looks like a crazy summary to me!


I feel so blessed to be where I am and married to my husband. I am well taken care of and loved what more could I want or need!!

6 comments:

Shylo said...

Congrats! You guys look so young in your photos, but you still look great! I can't believe Hayden razored his own head... thank goodness he is a boy and it will grow back fast.

Keli said...

Oh, you look so purdy! I love looking at wedding pictures. I'm glad we got to chat on Sunday. You're funny. ;)

Rebecca said...

You looked beautiful on your wedding day. I can't believe you had a newspaper job every night in the middle of the night! SCARY!!!

Amber said...

Happy anniversary! I hope you do something fun to celebrate. I'm with Keli, I love wedding pics too! Thanks for sharing.

Anna Marks said...

Congrats on that GMAT!!!! I hadn't heard that news yet!! Wow! Now Nate is going to make Seth want to take it.

Dalynne Denhof said...

Congrats on your golden anniversary! Amazing how "life" takes off once your married :) Hope you guys were able to do something fun.