FALL FUN!!

The boys and I took a trip to DIDIER FARMS. I love everything about fall so going to a place filled with pumpkins, baby animals, Carmel apples, Halloween and Harvest Decor with donuts and apple cider is right up my alley!! The boys had tons of fun going up and down the rows of pumpkins picking out their own. Hayden came up to me struggling to carry a medium sized pumpkin and says "Mom, this is perfect pumpkin, right here perfect pumpkin" I love how little kids talk it just has its own form of cuteness to it!!
"Whoa big huge Pumpkins mom!!" Big Huge is a funny saying that Clayton gets from me. I guess it is my own way of trying to get the point across that something IS REALLY BIG!! I tend to get teased about the expression from family members!! ha ha ha
So much fun things to do even with me saying no to the kid carnival rides and pony rides that are outrageously priced. I think Clayton and Hayden both know where to go for horse rides and that's at Grandpa Ron's house!!
Highlights of DIDER FARMS were the new piglets born Sept 28 and baby chicks and a Pumpkin carver that the boys could watch make crazy faces!!
Nice serious pose boys!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

when will you go online?

Anna Marks said...

O.k. that looks like so much fun! I need the address because Jason was sitting here looking at these pictures with me and said, "Mom, we have to go there." Cute pictures!

Shylo said...

Fun. I love the pics with the huge pumpkins!