Bleeding Bats

Well so much for my attempt to put up fun decorations for Halloween. These poor bats were a sorry sight after the rain storms we had. I guess I need to use more quality materials then just plain construction paper next time. Thank goodness for all purpose cleaners with bleach and magic sponge erasers!!
Clay said it looked like they were bleeding but only black blood instead of red. After I took them down and scrubbed all the "Black Blood" Clayton told me our garage doors aren't so cool anymore, he wanted to make more bleeding bats!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

I thought this was such a cute idea when I was at your house last week. Too bad they met there demise before Halloween was over but thanks to the woman who invented magic erasers! (only a mother with boys could have imagined something so wonderful :o)