From ehh to YEAH!!

I love how my new curtains turned out!! Thanks to my awesome find of $1.00 a yard for the home decor fabric I found at Walmart and my go to person about sewing Anna Marks they turned out great!! The trim was the most costly out of the whole thing but I still used a 40% off coupon at Hobby Lobby to get just what I wanted. Now my cabinets don't look like they are floating in midair, the curtains connected them nicely!!



The colors match perfectly to my family room couches!! I still can't get over that the fabric was only $1.00 yard!!!!!

Thanks Anna for all your help!!! My "Is this how you do it ?" questions can always be answered by you!!

3 comments:

Shylo said...

They look great! I need to make some curtains for Anika's room but I have been putting it off for over 6 months and now I have to work on halloween costumes. Maybe I will get to them in 2009 :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Nate and Lacey, its steve and katie johnson! Fun to see your family pictures, your kids are so cute! Visit us at www.katieplustwo.blogspot.com

Anna Marks said...

They look so good with that trim!!! Good job Lacey!