NO NO HAYDEN!!

I really have to keep an eye on Mr. Hayden!! The boys and I had just came home from grocery shopping. While I was putting away food, Clay and Hayden sat down to watch the end of a Sponge Bob show and I noticed Hayden had disappeared somewhere. Not too alarming I mean he is mobile and very capable but when there is no noise during the disappearance something seemed amiss. I asked Clay "Can you go see what Hayden is up too?"


"Yeah I think he went to go get his bear"


"OK go see" Feeling like the situation is taken care of because Hayden usually sticks to a task very admittedly so if he just went to get his bear he will be down in a minute I thought until....


"MOM, Hayden is in your MAKEUP"


This is what I hear from a wide-eyed running Clayton. My next thought...Oh Crap, what's it going to be mascara, eyeshadow, eye liner, combinations of them all oh man I hope it just all over him...



"HAYDEN WHERE ARE YOU!"


Well it appears he is capable of opening a SLIDE container of sparkling lip gloss!! Those things are hard even for me to open right and here he is dousing himself, the wall, and his entire dresser in sparkles!!!
the horror!!! I love this product!!!

At least he made himself a little table out of his step so no sparkles are on my carpet!! WHEW!!
After three complete scrubbing session of Hayden in the bathtub he still came out with Glowing cheeks" Man he is my wild one, but through out the whole thing the hardest part was keeping my smile away from him so he wouldn't think he did something funny! He was definitely told he did a NO NO!!

1 comment:

Anna Marks said...

Desolveit, is one of the best products in the world!!