Stick EM UP!!


We have COWBOY FEVER around here. I told Nate that if we had another boy I was going to change the baby room into a COWBOY room. So since we are ( having another boy) I have put up a wall paper border and am working on a pieced quilt with lots of fun cowboy material to it. I'll have to post some pictures on those things later.




So what to dress my boys up in for Halloween . . . COWBOYS!! My mom had made them Real Leather Chaps the last time we were in Idaho. Combine that with a hat and guns to holster I had them sold!!



This is my good friend Melissa and her fun boys Ethan and little Blake!! Ethan was an awesome BATMAN and Blake is the cutest Lobster I have ever seen!! I told Melissa we should give him a stick of butter to hold!! We went trick or treating around my neighborhood. The boys had a blast and the decorations at the different houses were so creative. One house had you walk through their own cemetery and Hayden kept picking up the bones stuck in the ground and Ethan was the sharp shooter, gunning down anything that looked suspicious.



Hayden totally looks like Tony Stark from IRON MAN!! Watch out Robert Downey Jr. here comes your understudy!!



5 comments:

Amber said...

Love the cowboy costumes, and real leather chaps? Can't beat that. I would love to get together with you and Melissa some time. Melissa and I go way back. I'll even host! Miss you at exercise class you slacker....!

Jessie said...

So cute! I love the painted beard, very handsome! Your boys have that cowboy blood! That must be why they look so cute in the outfits!

Shylo said...

So cute, what handsome little cowboys! I love the serious cowboy faces in the pics. :) I wouldnt mess with them.

Tina said...

I am sad there was no truck or treat so that we could see all of these cute kids. Your boys are heartbreakers in the making, they are sooooo cute!!

Rebecca said...

ummm...ok...How come you don't look pregnant? Your boys are darling! I'm glad you guys had a great Halloween:)