Bulletin

Knowing my husband is going to laugh at me I am posting this anyway...because I WANT to!! In our basement on the wall above our computer desk is a electric box. I never liked looking at the ugly gray thing so I made new bulletin board to hide all that ugliness.
When I was all done hanging it to the wall Nathan said "Oh yeah another thing for you to blog about huh!!" and then laying it on thick he said "Oh, man (sarcasm very present) you should have done before and after pictures for everyone to see!" This probably concluded in me smacking him across the chest or something. Probably a bad habit of mine that I tend to do whenever he teases me, but hey he is my very capable man of the house so he can take a small smack every now and then.


I spent $2.00 for the boards and used scrapbook paper that I had on hand!!I did this one first because I needed somewhere to put all those little papers that seem to accumulate around the computer and I never have to look for my phone list again, they will be stuck right on the board!!

6 comments:

Anna Marks said...

O.k., this is sooooooooooooooo cute!! Did you glue them on? I'm just wondering how you did it. I love it. How is the quilt coming?

Shylo said...

Looks way cute. I need something like that because my fridge is always covered in papers.

Jessie said...

Cute idea! Sometimes our husbands just struggle to see the necessity behind our nifty ideas. Don't worry, they will catch up one day. Just imagine what our houses would look like if we weren't on the scene. Scary thought!

Anonymous said...

From the moment the first Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door "coupe" was introduced to the public, other German luxury automakers hit the drafting board. According to the German auto experts at AutoBild, Audi is just over a year away from unleashing its own cleverly packaged sedan.
carwadontester981

Anonymous said...

[color=#e4e0ba]Hi there[/color]
[color=#e4e0ba]
McAfee System Protection - Regulate the use of removable media on your network - It’s 5 p.m. Do you know where your data is?[/color]

[color=#e4e0ba]Download [/color][url=http://free-rapidshare-soft.com/2010/02/20/mcafee-device-control-v90]McAfee Device Control v9.0[/url]

Anonymous said...

So last month I started to think for starting my affiliate marketing business and to get some affiliate websites I need some opinion if it is better to build one myself or get some already turnkey websites. I just visited website
[url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Turnkey-Affiliate-Websites.html]affiliate websites[/url] and there was two reviews about these sites but I still haven't made decision what to do. Maybe here some members who have some thoughts for websites reviewed at this website?
http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Turnkey-Affiliate-Websites.html