Early Christmas SUIT

Our family is going to be spending Christmas in Arizona this year. I know you are thinking Arizona? She's from Idaho. Right, but I do have Grandpa Delwyn, my dad and his brothers that farm together think Arizona is a great place to have a winter get away house and that is exactly what we are doing, having a winter get away!! We will be there for almost 3 weeks!! Going between Grandpa Delwyn's house, Dad's house, and probably my aunt Gail who lives in California for a drop in Disneyland adventure!! The boys are so excited!


Any who, since we won't be able to spend Christmas this year with Nathan's side of our family we had Christmas with them early. Nathan's parents are traveling back and forth from Louisiana and this was the only time we would be in the same state for a while. I have no doubt our boys didn't mind one bit to get to open things early ;)


The hit of the get together with the Cottrell's was Clayton's reaction to his new suit he was given by Gr & Gr Cottrell!! His eyes lit right up and he said "I have a tie!! I can look just like dad now!"

That next Sunday Clay woke up at 6:30 (Nathan is gone already at this time being the ward clerk and all) and strolled into my room holding is entire suit on it's NEW hanger and his nice church belt, totally only half awake saying "Can I put my suit on now Mom?" other comments that day were "I don't want it to get wet when we go outside so I have to wear my coat too Mom, not just my new suit jacket -K?" "Mom you have to iron my shirt, it had some wrinkles!" This was in a tone of pure desperation from Clayton which I only could laugh at.
All too eager to pose!!


Hayden was a little anxious with all the gifts, like any two year old is going to be. He kept opening anything with wrapping paper in site. I loves his new blue coat that looks just like Clayton's. They call them their marshmallow coats. I guess that is what you could call a fluffy down feather coat huh!


Thanks Diana and Steve for such a fun Christmas time with you. We will miss not being with you and can't wait till we see you both again.

2 comments:

Tina said...

He is so handsome! He was so cute at church with his new threads on, you could tell how proud he was of that new suit!

Rebecca said...

He looks so cute like a little bishop:) How are you feeling? You need to post pregnancy pictures before you have your little guy! When is he due again? It's January right? I'm so excited for you guys:)