Sugar Cookies!!

Even though we are going to be away for Christmas , and maybe because I am pregnant, but I felt the need to make SUGAR COOKIES!! One of those huge mess projects with many no don't touch that it's hot, or No, not the red food coloring, but in the end definitely worth it.



Hard at work!!


Moving the little table in the center of the kitchen always helps contain messes!

HMMM the tasty treats!!

What else did I gain when we finished . . . a scary kitchen , oh well, so worth it!

2 comments:

Anna Marks said...

I love the picture of the mess! What day are you leaving again? I have a little gift for you and I don't want to wait until you come back in January.

Dalynne Denhof said...

Yah, making sugar cookies is definitely a huge undertaking! Way to be brave and have fun w/ the boys! :-)