Double negative = POSITIVE

When there are multiple minus signs on any of my receipts it definitely makes ME Positive!! I love finding a good deal or getting something free. I think as women we want to find the best deal and get away from that stereotype of always spending the "money" and show some good tactics of saving the "money" or at least getting the most out of it. I really love it when I see this at the end of my receipts.


and can see my money saving tactics here.

If you can't see the number it's $117.70 in savings!! Yeah I'm excited can't ya tell!!!!

Cutting those dang coupons and taking the time to match them to the sale ads is worth it.

I feel so giddy going out a store when I get some major savings. Feeling giddy is so much nicer than that empty retching feeling of money being burned, thrown down the toilet, gone with the wind, wasted or how ever else you call the money we had to spend on necessary things that are way over priced. Just thought I'd share some giddy feelings!! he he he he

7 comments:

Kell said...

You are awesome! Feel like being my personal shopper?

Brock and Kristina said...

That is amazing Lacey!! Great job!!! I am just starting to learn about coupon shopping. I need to learn more! Do you use a certain website? Let me know!

Anna Marks said...

Good Job!! I've got to bite the bullet and shop at meijer!! It's just a little further for me, but it looks like it is sososososo worth it!

Whitney said...

That's soooooo cool! We need tips... I'm just starting to try and match coupons with sale ads but I'm having some hiccups... share your secrets please!!!

Keli said...

You go girl!

Shylo said...

Woot, Woot! I still think you should by yourself something nice with some of the money you saved! :)

Kelley Rae said...

Holy Cow!! I need to take some lessons from you! I'm glad all that work paid off!