Mom's quilt /// Great Friend

I forgot to post the pictures of the awesome quilt my mom made for Justin. She hand quilted it all and the bottom has fringe on it!! So Adorable. I wish I had that talent maybe someday.
Mom says this little boy looks like Clay...She's right he is that cute!

See the Fringe?





I have a great friend in Crystal Lake and her name is Anna Marks!! She is the best!! Just look what she found to go with my cowboy room!


Love it! The wall stickers completely match my quilt I made and the wall paper in the room





We get together when we can and let our kids play. She has five kids of her own and the last three are almost the exact same ages as mine. Our baby boys are just 13 days apart!! We don't have to have some special occasion to see each other, we just do and I love that there is such an easiness with it all that we can put a fast lunch together for kids, talk about life, learn new projects to do, and not care if we or our houses are messy. I don't know if there is anything Anna can really learn from me because she pretty much has been there done that with everything I still have questions about, but hopefully I bring something to the table. Anna is my sista away from home!! Thanks, you are awesome!

4 comments:

Sophie said...

i like it its pretty cowboy lol its awesome very cut and awesaom i know my word for the day is AWESOME! lol:) Have a good day or if Fay your awake and its late at night GO TO SLEEP!! You need it lol you do have 3 boys you got to take care and your beauty sleep even though you already pretty lol its true don't say "OMG" ll jk but seriously you don't have me to take care of them so this summer your getting hooked up :)

Kelley Rae said...

Love his room - so cute! MaKell totally wants a cowgirl room, but I think it's because she thinks it will come with a real horse in it. LOL The quilt is adoreable!

Anna said...

Lacey, stop it!! You're making me cry. I love every minute of "play time" when you come here or I come there. You're such a dear friend to me, I don't know if I could survive out here without you!!

The quilt looks so good on the wall. That room makes me want to go buy some Justin Roper boots!! I haven't had a pair since high school.

Shylo said...

What are you talking about you are so talented, it must be in the genes because that quilt is super cute. Those wall stickers are the perfect touch to an already adorable room.