3 month old Justin

My third little man is 3 months old!! WOW Justin is very alert and happy baby (most of the time). He has the best little smile and even trying to capture it with a picture, it just doesn't do any justice to the feeling you get when he gives you a personal smile all of your own! I love it when they start to enjoy little toys and try to grab them and shove them into their mouths and all the slobber that goes with it. He sleeps well, sometimes even taking a long four or five hour stretch! Justin is laughing at his brothers right now playing fighting in the background and I bet he can't wait to get in the mist of all that chaos!! My favorite time with Justin is when he falls asleep on me all curled up under my neck! Who doesn't love a cute sleeping baby!


Justin has a little blanket that has a blue puppy head on the top. He cuddles with this all the time and buries his head into the soft fleece and satin edges. I love babies, they can do no wrong!

7 comments:

Anna Marks said...

He has grown double in 2 weeks!! So cute little face, I love it!

Dalynne Denhof said...

It's fun now that he's a bit older and his own features are developing...he definitely fits in w/ the fam! I love his smile, it makes me smile-what a sweetheart! It just makes me all the more excited to have my own little one here to snuggle with :)

Keli said...

He is seriously so cute. I love when he does that lip action, too. It's so sad, but funny, too.

Tina said...

I love the cuddley blanket, so cute! Crazy that he's already 3 months old!

Shelby said...

My goodness! I can't believe how big all the boys are getting! I remember when Clayton was just a baby! WOW! He is so cute though! Cute cute smile like his brothers! :O)

Kacie Collymore said...

You make some cute boys! It was fun visiting on Friday! I could care less about the Wii (although it's really fun)...I'm there for the baby!!! And no...don't get any ideas! Ha ha!

Sophie said...

MAN! I miss you guys i can't wait till we can get together again and i can make those boys laugh till they pee their pants!! :) haha