LOVE FRIENDS

All I can say is I love friends. It makes my day...no week....NO MONTH to get together with friends!! It's not a real jab session at my house with wrestling boys using as little words as possible to have more room for 'HI Yahs' and 'got ya' lingo and an accountant tired from talking too much at work, I am actually able reach my girl quota for talking and use some laughing muscles when the friends gather!! The boys get a thrill making up new games and having multiple little people around to roam with!! So Thanks all you friends of mine your great!! When's the next party . . . I need my fill ;)!!

3 comments:

Tina said...

right there with ya sista!!

Kelley Rae said...

Agreed! Completely and totally!

Shylo said...

Ditto...it makes it that much easier to be so far away from my sisters.