Summer Time!!

Who doesn't love SUMMER TIME!! It is the best, especially when you can get together with tons of friends, eats some good grub, and play a nice game of softball!! We have had alot of fun already with the sunny days going to forest preserves, parks, spray parks, and seeing the fourth of July fireworks and parade.We have been so busy that I haven't posted for awhile it just been one party to the next! So for fam sake here are the top pics I'd wanted to share from our "good times"!!

SOFTBALL
Softball game for the adults...water balloons for kids...fun for all! Both Nate and I got some good hits in while batting! That always makes a good day!I love it when the crew get together!! Look how white Justin looks compared to Noel he he he I tell ya that Noel has gorgeous skin and hair!!
My little baseball man. I think it is totally appropriate that he has on the number three, since he is my third child and all.

SPRAY PARK

This is the funnest spray park! We had a really good time with Aunt Kacie and Jordan.



FIREWORKS


We loved the fireworks and our friends that came!! Requirements: Blankets, snacks & drinks, chairs, glow in the dark necklaces, and some really fun kids!! When the first big BOOM of the fireworks went off Justin got a little scared, but after that he seemed to not even notice any of the sounds and just sat in my lap staring at the fireworks He loved IT!

PARADE

It wouldn't be the fourth of July without a Parade to go to! We are really lucky and the Lakemoor Parade goes right in front of our house so we could just wake up and walk to it fabulous! The boys got lots of candy and their flags to show their American Pride.


My only question is................When the next party starting?? LOVE SUMMER!!

4 comments:

wantie said...

oh.. what a happy familly. I just love to see your lovely kid.so cute.

Shylo said...

The 4th was good times! We love hanging out with you guys. The boys look so cute with their flags. My poor kids are parade deprived because Adam HATES parades.

Sophie said...

oh my gosh guys CANT WAIT TOO COME just got home from girls camp and one week till i come ahhhh:] i look at the calendar everyday and count till i see justin clayton hayden and we can tell stories at night SOOOO EXCITED!!!! :] <3 YA LOTS

Kelley Rae said...

Can I just say that you are such a little hottie! Can you ever take a bad picture?!