Chicago Botanic Gardens

We had such a blast with Sophie Here!! It is always a good time to get together with my sisters. We partied all week long. The day that we picked her up from the airport we went to the DRIVE-IN MOVIE! They were playing Ice-Age 3 and Transformers. My boys did ok but I think the long drive to MDW airport and then two movies they hit their limit of being in the car.


Monday I got one last chance to see my BFF before she moves to Arizona! I am extremely happy for her, she so deserves it! We went to Chicago Botanic Gardens for the day. I love nature and everything was so beautiful there! We were enjoying the glorious surroundings, when I saw something NOT so glorious.... Apparently, Hayden took it quite serious when Aunt Sophie said, "Just pee in the water" I really should have seen that one coming, I mean it is Hayden we are talking about!!

Besides the indecent exposure, it was a great day all surrounded in nature.

1 comment:

Noel said...

ok Lac...why is Hayden peein' at the Botanical Gardens?? Did that get you kicked out?? So glad my boys aren't the only ones that do this!!