SWEET!!

I feel so giddy when I know that I just finished getting a SWEET DEAL!! I try to do lots with coupons but only if it is something that I buy normally or if I get something practically for free. Store brand items are great because usually they still are cheaper then name brands products even after a coupon, but there are exceptions where store brand just doesn't cut it, like saltine crackers, I have to get the Premium Brand and if I am after an OREO it had better be and OREO!! So here is my trip to Walgreens

See what I spent $48.94 See how much I saved $81.38!!!!!!!!!!!


I got all of this for only $48.94 that includes taxes!! The diapers only would have cost close to that much!
The breakdown of what I got:
2 Ocean Spray Cranberry Pomegranate Juice
3 Nestle Semi-Sweet chocolate chips
1 Jif Peanut Butter
1 Smuckers Jam
6 Progressive Soups
2 50FT rolls of wrapping paper
1 ACT TOTAL Mouthwash
2 Kleenex boxes
2 Cover Girl Lip Slicks
1 Maybelline lipstick
2 Rimmel blush
4 instant chocolate puddings
2 strawberry Jellos
4 packages of Huggies Diapers!!

Now this not even close to the deals I here about back in the west, but for Chicagoland its pretty good.

Again matching Items on sale + coupons + Walgreens coupons = me pretty giddy!

5 comments:

Keli said...

That's so awesome. I need to get back on the bandwagon again. I don't get the paper anymore, so I have to look harder for the coupons online. Where do you find yours?

Brooklyn said...

Good job Fay! It does feel good to save...I miss my good Albertson's days. Em

Anna Marks said...

You are so smart!!

Whitney said...

You need to teach me!!!!

Amy said...

I didn't know you had a blog either...Lace, you are seriously creative. WOW! I am having fun reading about your projects