Snowflakes

I really have alot of fun decorating for the Holidays even when it comes to homemade holiday craft things the boys and I play with. Here are some fun Snowflakes we did a couple of days ago. My mom has a snowflake book that can make unbelievable snowflakes like bears, 3D flowers, babies in carriages and such. These beauties happen to be my own cut here, fold there, snip snip snip and whoolaa they actually do look like snowmen, gingerbread peps and hearts NICE.I love the really big snowflake. Made out off 6 12x12 papers and stapled like no other. Here a website that shows how you could make the big snowflake. So Easy. So Fun.


And if you want to know what kind of fun you can have with a bow, Justin has his own tutorial below!!

5 comments:

Brock and Kristina said...

Wow! Good job with the snowflakes. You just may inspire me. :)

Whitney said...

Ha ha! I liked Justin's tutorial... snowflakes is probably something I could do because of the budget issue... but we've already got paper!!! Thanks for the idea!

Brooklyn said...

Justin is too cute--the perfect present! Your snowflakes turned out great!

Lindsey said...

I'll definitely have to follow Justin's tutorial! He is such a doll. But those snowflakes are so pretty. I wish I was that creative.

Kelley Rae said...

So festive - I really dropped the ball this year on decorating. Maybe my slowly deteriorating mind can remember this for next year! :)