Happy 5th Birthday

Happy Birthday To HAYDEN !! We had fun treating Hayden to some of his favorite foods. Panda Express for lunch with his Dad, Mcdonalds chicken nuggets for dinner, and his birthday cake. Coming back from vacation we decided to have a family night with a Wii tournaments. This is a cake that I made like super fast, and with none of the techniques or skills that my friend Melissa can pull off with her amazing cakes, but it is frosting over chocolate cake and we ate it. It served it's purpose well. Although Hayden wasn't a fan of the coconut even if it did look like grass.

Hayden is so much fun to have around during the day when Clay is gone at school. He is a really good helper, especially if I am cooking something. And, at times he is TOO much of a help if ya know what I mean!! He has tons of energy and is a smart kid. Too smart sometimes, like when I have a project ready for him to work on. He completes it faster than I had calculated it would take him to finish and then he starts in on that energy of his and I NEED to find another project or something for him to do. Hayden loves to watch America's Funniest Video's and is always asking Nate to throw a pie in his face, dunk him a pool, or pull some other funny joke on him. Naturally, Nate is ready to accommodate him on any of these request!
I think he thought the cake in the face is pretty funny!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love the cake...good job mom