Wall decor with toilet paper???

My friends and I had fun putting these beauties together last week. Who knew you could make such fun designs out of toilet paper!! I mean seriously, Nate thought these were made out of some type of metal!!
These are really easy to make. All you need is:
-a supply of toilet paper or paper towel rolls
-measuring tape/marking pencil
-scissors
-glue gun
-spray paint
Measure and cut your rolls 1 inch apart. Arrange 5 cut pieces together to make a flower. Hot glue pieces together one at a time. After you have made 12 or so flowers, play with them to make a design you like. Then hot glue your flowers in place. I placed random "leaves" in places on mine. Then spray paint with the color of your choice and find a wall to hang that puppy up on!
And since Valentines is coming up, I couldn't help putting together some hearts with glitter!
Thanks to Carli, and Melissa M for a way fun afternoon. Can't wait to see where you two have put yours up at! I am searching for more projects for us to do sometime soon!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is such a great idea! I'm going to have to give it a try.