Ready to Pop!

 August 2012
 
Whoa!  Can you say ready to Pop?  It's baby time for sure.  I am scheduled to be induced on Friday, August 17.  I will be 39 weeks along and since my previous deliveries were really fast both my doctor and I felt it was best to have me checked in the hospital in order to make sure everything goes smoothly.  My mom is coming to stay with us for ten days.  She will be here to watch Clay, Hayden and Justin while Nathan and I are at the hospital.  It is such a reassuring thing to have them at their own house, and to be able to spend time with family.  Nathan's mom will be staying with us later in the month, so my boys will be getting good Grandma time in!
Here is a front view on the baby belly and also some of my hair.  I recently went dark with it and in July my sisters sent me a new curling iron for my birthday and these are the curls that it produced.  Love the new curling iron.  It was so much fun to play around with!

No comments: