Roman Paul Cottrell

Roman Paul Cottrell

August 17, 2012

Roman was born at Advocate Condell Medical Center in Libertyville, Illinois
on
August 17, 2012 at 6:18 am
Weighing
8 lbs 14 oz and 21 inches long

 
 I'm in love...again!!!  Such a wonderful thing to bring a new little life into this world and to build our family!  I am a proud mother of 4 wonderful boys and am grateful for the husband that I chose and how great of a father he is!  We are truly blessed to be together and to be parents to our sons.  There is lots of love in our house and our new baby Roman just adds that much more into it!! 

Roman's first outfit!  The newborn size fits him just perfect right now!  Roman has the biggest delivery weight out of all of my boys!  He'll be able to hold his own in our household just fine!

 My Cottrell Man and 4 Cottrell Boys
 Clayton, Hayden, and Justin (with Grandma Mindy's help) taped  a
 "Welcome Home, Mom and Roman"
Sign on our garage!  I loved it!
 Nathan with his newest little boy!
I think even Roman knows he is a keeper!!  He has won all of our hearts!  Happy Day

No comments: