Grandma's Love

 Grandma's love! 

August 2012

 Roman was showered with love from Grandma Thompson and Grandma Cottrell.  Complete with hugs, kisses, and homemade baby blankets for Roman to wrap up in!  We love having them here, spending time with our family!  My Mom came to stay with us for ten days.  She was able to spend time with us before Roman arrived and it was so helpful having her here to be with our boys while Nathan and I were at the hospital.  It was fun to come home to her and our boys with the new addition to our family...Roman Paul Cottrell

















 
Diana, Nathan's Mom came to stay with us as well, to see baby Roman and help out. I am so grateful to have these women in my life.   Having family to visit is always a special treat for us and we were able to see both Grandma's in the same month!!  Lucky us!
Roman on top of a blanket quilted by Grandma Cottrell
 
 
Look at the beautiful flowers Nate's finance department sent to me!!  All my favorites hydrangeas, lilies, roses, daises and all the extra little fillers in deep purples and blues!  Made my day!


 

No comments: