First Day of School

August 2012
First Day of School
Clayton : 3rd Grade Teacher Ms. Janik
Favorite...
 Color: Blue and Purple
Movie: Real Steel and Harry Potter
TV Show: Ninjago and Americas Funnest Videos
Food: Ribs at Applebees
Candy: Dark chocolate
Toy: Legos 
Activity: Doing art and crafts.

 Hayden: 1st Grade Teacher Mrs. Vasica
Favorite...
 Color: Red and blue
Movie: Despicable Me, any super hero movie
TV Show: Americas funniest video, Sponge bob
Food: anything with sausage, ribs, and pork.
Candy: cotton candy and ice cream sandwiches
Toy: Wii
Activity: to Play Wii
I love their answers!!  My boys crack me up!

 Since Roman was born August 17th, my mom was here to see the boys go to their first day of school!  This was really special for my boys to have their grandma walk them to the bus stop and watch them drive off!  Too bad that also was the same day she had to fly home.  So it was bittersweet since she wouldn't be here when they got home.

No comments: