Declare my love shirt!

Roman and Juliet say 
"I Love My AUNT SOPHIE"
These were the cutest shirts Sophie bought for them!  They fit so nicely that I have put Roman in his tons of times!  Thanks Aunt Sophie!

Sophie is hilarious, has great style and is a phenomenal artist. With all my sisters I wish I could spend so more time with each of them!





Jessa and Trent is on my boys super cool list right now because they gave each of my boys (and Nate) a new automatic flying disc NERF GUN for their birthdays!  Since they all have winter birthdays, two in December and two in January, getting a birthday present early was even that much more fun.   I couldn't fit all the guns in my suitcases even with them all taken apart so Trent being the great guy he is, shipped them for us!  We have had some serious shooting wars at my house lately and I love it! Thanks again Petersons

Watch out!  Ryder is going to get ya!  That kid has aim too!
Clay and his cousin Eli gearing up for some major shooting time!  So much fun with all these kids around!


No comments: