Happy Birthday Hayden!

IT"S GREAT TO BE 8!!
 Happy Birthday Hayden!!
Love this spunky kid of ours!  He is so fun and have a good sense of humor on him.  He is my dark haired, dark chocolate eyed handsome boy!

Since this is Hayden's eighth birthday he decided to be baptized as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!  We could not be more proud of him and love being his parents!  He was really happy to get a new set of scriptures that had silver
lined pages as one of his birthday gifts! He said "Ewwww I love em!" while hugging and petting them.  Oh the funny boy he is.














I guess I took the look of the CTR (choose the right) Ring and used it as a the shape/color of my sugar cookies and desserts for the refreshments!  Fresh pineapple, and beautiful veggie tray a friend of mine brought, frog eyed fruit salad and lemonade.













Here are two good friends of mine who were big helpers in the kitchen and bringing some food for the event.  Love how friends and church member are always there to give a helping hand and show support.

 
So Glad that both sets of Grandparents could be here for Hayden's special day.  Both the Grandpas gave talks for part of the program talking on the importance of baptism and the Holy Ghost.  
Nate did a wonderful job at performing the baptism and I know each of my boys will have a great memory of their father being the one to baptize them and support them.

My gaggle of boys and my parents. 

No comments: