Arizona Spring Break 2014


There are great bike riding trails that we all enjoy! 


This was an April Fools joke I played on Nate!  I sent the first text to him and then he called me right away and we talked about how he was going to pick my up in the wee early morning hours, take us home, and then still head on into work for that day.  He was so reassurring on the phone and saying he would do what ever was needed to make sure his family got home safe and sound and it will all work out.  I let all that good jokeness simmer awhile on his brain and then sent the second text an hour or so later.  He call right back again and said we got him good and it was a well thought out practical joke,,,,but now I needed to be weary of future April fools pranks to come my way!  LOL

 Justin and his cousin Ryder.
Movie Time 

No comments: