Blue and Gold Banquet 2014

WANTED
ALL CUBSCOUTS AND THEIR FAMILIES
ROUND UP YOUR POSSE AND HEAD
ON DOWN TO LAKE VILLA 2 WARD CHURCH BUILDING
FOR A ROOTIN TOOTIN GOOD TIME
SATURDAY, MARCH 1ST AT 5:30pm
Saddle up and
Come for awards, games, and grub!
 
 We so had a Rootin' Tootin' Good Time at our annual Blue and Gold Banquet for scouts.  In order to prepare for our western themed activity I had my scouts help in making their very own wanted posters.  I had the boy pick their own wanted status.....Stating things like Wanted: Loyal Scout, trustworthy, brave etc..   these are all the attributes that a scouts should strive to have.

Each scout gave me their best wild wild west pose and got to decide what they wanted on their posters.  My bears and wolves also helped make the cowboy boot pinata!  They were so funny doing this.  Some were all about getting in the glue and being nice and sticky...others didn't want to get to gooey!

Minute to Win it games!!


No comments: