* * LAST MINUTE * * * Easter Egg Hunt * *


We just went to an Easter Egg Hunt which was a very last minute thing!! I was updating my calendar for upcoming events and noticed the egg hunt I wanted to go to was going to happen not only on that day but in ten minutes!! We just finished eating a relaxing late breakfast now I'm running up the stairs to get Clayton, me, and Hayden all dressed and shoved in the car so they could have a fun time picking up eggs and candy that I'll probably have to pick up after them in our own house later. We arrived at 9:58 just in time for it all to start WHEW!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lacey! is so beautiful your family!
I can see you're happy because is so obvious you enjoy every little thing. Is so beautiful, i want a family like that some day.
I don't know why, but i'm a little sad, so is great to see happy people in the other side of the world. Your little kids are such a bless!.....Good luck in your life.
Best wishes
Kate from Chile

Keli said...

Oh, you're good. There's no way I would have loaded all 3 kids up for an Easter egg hunt. I would have told them it was canceled or something mean like that.

I'm such a crappy mom. ;)