Shedd Aquarium Fun!!


My kids love anything that has to do with animals!! Hayden was fascinated with the sea horses and turtles!! We went with our little cousins from Chicago and Clay really liked being the oldest one and showing the other kids what all the fish were about!! All the kids were smiling and clapping especially when the dolphins were jumping and showing off all their tricks!! Such a Blast!!

Clay such a chesser

Dolphin Show

the rock seating was a little tough on our back sides thou!!!!

Here is the crew Hayden . . . Clayton . . . Shayna . . . and . . . Jordan !! I love it when kids get together and just have so much fun!! After Hayden saw the FROGS he was jumping around and saying RIBBIT RIBBIT RIBBIT

1 comment:

Keli said...

Look how cute your blog is! Your boys are darling. I'm glad you have a blog, and if you don't mind, I'll put a link over to yours from mine. I usually check all my links every morning while I eat breakfast. Then it's done, and I don't have to do it later in the day when it gets crazy around here.