Hair Again

I always seem to have an itch to change my hair. Usually it starts because I need to be freshened up with a few more highlights and since I am already there I tend to want the scissors to come out. Knowing I am in the capable hands of the all talented Keli, she starts chopping away! I have had my hair in a short bob like this before and really liked it. Nathan is a typical guy and and says the longer the better, but he thinks I can pull any hair do off. "Just not a short short butch cut or anything K" he says. I promised my sistas I would post of some pictures so in keeping promises,


Thanks again Keli you are the best!! The cut and highlights are perfect. Just what I needed to boost the self esteem button. I might have to kick up the sassiness a bit just to pull it off he he he I love it! You are such a great friend I owe you !!

11 comments:

Keli said...

I looks so cute! I love it! You can totally pull it off. You could pull of any 'do!

Amber said...

Lacey, you are one hot mama! Wow! You should be a model! Gorgeous!!

Dalynne Denhof said...

Hey it was fun chattin w/ ya...and you said you weren't up to much--hahaha...I love your hair, it looks super cute and I dido Amber-you're one hot mama! Here's to 3 kids baby! *LOL*
(and i know from personal experience as well that your in good hands w/ Keli :-)

Kell said...

You can totally pull off any haircut! This is sooo cute on you!

Sophie said...

ooooo i like i like

Sophie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelby said...

Lacey I think it's adorable on you! And Nathan's right, you can pull any hair cut off. With me being close to having my license as a stylist... I just have to say I really think it compliments you! Very very cute!

Whitney said...

You are BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm jealous...

Kelley Rae said...

Gorgeous! Not fair that you are so completely photogenic. . . and I think you have plenty of sassiness ;) I love it!

Anna said...

I have the internet!! Yeah! Your hair looks fab and so do you!! Miss you so much already

Candra said...

oh i love your hair. its so cute!