8 years ago TODAY!

Eight years ago today Nathan and I were married in the Idaho Falls Temple. To celebrate our anniversary we bought new GPS systems to put in each of our cars. To put them to good use we took a drive to Lake Geneva Wisconsin to do some site seeing. I love going for drives in the countrysides and towns to see different types of properties, businesses, and homes each one with their own style to landscaping, design, and use of the grounds located within their property boundaries. We found a big farm stand on the way around the lake that had a really fun hay/straw bale maze for kids to play on. We took our time going in and out of side roads, subdivisions, and scenic routes. Down Main street there are tons of little shops and attractions that you could spend all day at. To the relief of Nate, we wanted to just continue on our site seeing trip. We ended the day off with an ice cream treat at an all too expensive ice cream parlor but it's fun to splurge a little to make it special.
There are so many adjectives I could use to describe how great Nathan is to me as a husband and a father to our children. The one that does stand out is Consistent.

Nathan is consistent in his:

Work----Church callings----studies (spiritual and for school)----love for me----love for his kids---providing for his family----wanting and striving to always do what is right----an anchor and support to me----friendship----eternal companion etc etc etc I am truly blessed to have Nathan as my best friend and husband. Together we are going to be a consistently strong couple day after day!!! I love ya Nate!!!

5 comments:

Noel said...

awww. congrats on 8 years guys! Love ya!

Dalynne Denhof said...

Congrats, happy #8!!!

Keli said...

Wow, 8 years! Good work! You look exactly the same!

Ryan and Carli said...

Happy Anniversary!

Whitney said...

Congrats! I remember the reception... you were gorgeous!!! Love ya both!