Freezer Paper project!!

I have seen this done all over and had to try it! I had so much fun with it. Using the freezer paper as the stencil was great especially since you can just iron it on after you have cut out your design.

I used bleach instead of fabric paint on the spider. Since bleach is so messy it was suggested to use a clorox pen hmmmm don't have one of those so I use an extra AQUA DOODLE PEN. Fill it up with bleach instant bleach pen!! I'm going to raid my boys clothes to see what else I can stencil up!!

4 comments:

Brooklyn said...

I want to make some!! You need to post pics of the boys wearing them! I wish you were closer so that we could be crafty together. Miss you guys!

Brock and Kristina said...

Wow...looks good! I don't really get how you did it, but looks very creative and fun. Your boys are lucky to have you!

Kelley Rae said...

So fun! Thanks for letting me come play with you Ü

Tina said...

So awesome! What's even better is you just turned a $3 t-shirt into a $17.99 t-shirt.