4 Things Tag!!

4 things I like to watch:

1: Chuck
2: The Mentalist
3: All sorts of movies; action, comedy, chick flicks, I'm just not a horror film gal I see no purpose in those movies!
4: People, seriously people watching sometime is hilarious! the thought "What were they thinking?" comes to mind alot!

4 Things I am passionate about:

1: My family
2: The Gospel of Jesus Christ
3: Being in a state of continually learning something new or a refresh
4: Finding activities/trips / time to create good lasting memories

4 Words or phrases I say alot:

1: Seriously?
2: Really?
3: I'm good
4: No, not right now

4: Things I learned from the past:

1: It doesn't hurt to try
2: Find the things that really matter and focus on those
3: It is REALLY something to get your feathers all fluffed up about?
4: It is always about serving others around you

4 Places I like to go:

1: Home My own and family
2: Outdoors in nature where you can find that quiet silence (not too many of those here in Chicago)
3: Phoenix, Island Park, Louisiana, Idaho anywhere I can find family and have a party together
4: Temple

4: Things I did yesterday

1: Took Hayden to preschool open house day
2: Vacuumed and dusted, loads of laundry
3: pee diaper, poopy diaper, and repeat
4: Used McDonalds gift cards mom and dad sent for Valentines day

4 Things I am looking forward to:

1: Phoenix Trip in March
2: A hair cut
3: Sunny warm days
4: Nathan to be done with his MBA

4 Things I love about winter:

1: How everything looks frosted with diamonds when the sunlight hits the snow or icicles
2: Snowmen, forts, sledding in Island Park Snowmobiling
3: The, make me feel warm foods: Hot chocolate, steamy soups, fresh bread, hot cookies
4: family game nights together, or a good movie to snuggle down and watch

4 Things on my wish list:

1: Be a bit closer to family
2: Nathan done with school
3: perfect talents better
4: traveling, I will leave it at that I have too many places I want to see to list them ;)

4 people tag

1: Keli
2: Melissa
3: Kelley
4: Tina

or anyone else who would like to share!!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Good job lace...

Keli said...

Oh, good, I haven't blogged in a while and the voices in my head are starting to take over, so this gives me a great opportunity to get something down and tame the mean voices.

Tina said...

fun- I haven't done one in a long time!