Book Done

I have been wanting to put this book together for a while now. I love looking at all the different pictures of Jesus Christ and am amazed at the talent all the different artists have. I also wanted to have a book for my boys to look at and read during sacrament meeting and learn more about the teachings, miracles, and life of our Savior.
I tried to put the book in order starting with: Creation of Earth, His mother Mary, Learning in wisdom, Christ being baptized, Good Samaritan, Blessing Jarius Daughter
Christ healing the blind, raising Lazarus, feeding 5000, Being fishers of men, Healing the lame, the Beatitudes, Jesus walks on water, the calming of the storm, The last supper, suffering in the Garden of Gethsemane
The resurrection of Christ, Why weepest thou?, Christ visited the Nephities, Good Shepperd, Jesus loves children, Christ blesses the Nephite children
Jesus cares about all our problems and Divine Redeemer.
I was happy how the laminating and binding turned out and hopefully my boys will take good care of this book that I want them to get good use out of!

11 comments:

Spencer Family said...

What a great idea. I had noticed a family of four little boys in front of us a few weeks ago. When the sacrament started the mom passed each of the boys a copy of the new spiral bound gospel art book to look through. I love your idea and think I'll make one too. Thanks for sharing!

Anna said...

Why don't you move to AZ so you can help me be a better Mom!! You are amazing!

Whitney said...

Oh man! You should make another and send it to me!! I'll buy it from ya!

Unknown said...

What an awesome book! I agree with Whitney. When do they go on sale?

Jessie said...

Very good idea! Are you taking orders?

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love this idea. You did a good job!

Trent and Jessa said...

Holy Cow!!! I have super woman for a sister!!! You did a great job.. Way to be Faaayyy.... Way to be!!" I'm cheering for you lol ;-)

Shelby said...

That's such a good idea! I love that! You're so crafty and creative haha I wish I was as creative as you!

Brooklyn said...

So....when are you making one for your dear nieces and nephews? JK! Cute idea!

Kelley Rae said...

Where did you get all of your pics? Did you but them all or use the Ensign/Friend? The book looks great, I'd love to look through it if you don't mind a copy cat ;)

Amy said...

Love that book! What a great idea