Boys love Superheros!!

My boys have always been into Superheros, but lately they have reached a new high thanks to Superheroes Squad Wii Game we can check out from our library for the week. They pick their favorite guy and go to Battle Mode to see who can beat who. Clay is really good at it and I have to try really hard to beat the kid in the game. Hayden seems to always pick Hulk and Clay liked Ironman and Wolverine. It's a game we should probably buy since they love it so much. They also get really excited when they UNLOCK a new character and can try out their moves and powers.So to I decided to suit them up with their own Superhero gear! Hayden wanted transformers since he already had a green Hulk shirt that we made.Clay has really been into drawing lately which is great!! These are pictures that he would draw all by himself. He would pick his favorite page out of a book we had using it as a guide and came up with these! He even put his own Talking Bubble words which usually is Spiderman taunting Green Goblin like "You'll never win" "I'll get you spiderman" "Not a chance" "AHHHHHHH"I told Clay to sign his name on his pictures and that sometimes artist like to hide little pictures in their drawings. To show him what I was talking about I showed him a drawing of the Idaho Falls Temple in my room. Hidden in the river of the drawing there are oxen just like those you would see at a font in the Temple. He thought that was really cool so he hid six spiders in his flying spiderman drawing. His trickiest one was the spider hidden on top of another spider. Genius ;)

7 comments:

The Patterson's said...

Seriously, I think Clay is a freakin creative genious. I'm super impressed. Love the shirts too. When can you show me how to do that?

Anna said...

Are you serious, did Clay really draw those?? HE'S GOOD!! Jason can barely draw a face and a stick body. You rock Lacey! Miss you!

Shelby said...

Did you make those shirts with the boys? Those are so awesome! You always have the funnest ideas for stuff like that. And tell Clay his pictures are awesome and that I wish I could draw just as good as him!

Ryan and Carli said...

Those shirts are so cool and I love Clay's art. He really is good!

Whitney said...

That is awesome!!! So cute!

Brooklyn said...

I saw the spiderman picture Clay drew and sent to Mom and Dad--so cute! Those shirts turned out great.

Kelley Rae said...

What a gifted little artist - I can't believe he really drew those!! The shirts look great by the way - but I'm not surprised ;)