First Cut

Today was Clayton's last day of Kindergarten and before he went on the bus (he has afternoon K) I cut all the boy's hair on the patio since we were already out playing in the pool. It's real easy clean up as far as cutting hair goes when you can do it outside and have a custom wash and shampoo session out in the kiddie pool!! I teased Clay and told him the neighbors might think this was the only way he could get a bath. ha ha ha He had some hard giggles about that one. This is Justin's first hair cut with the buzzers. I have given him quick little trims with scissors while in the bath tub before, but this was his first real cut. How did he do? AWESOME!! He sat better for me than his older brothers who couldn't stop asking "Are you done yet?" I was prepared to do touch ups with Justin when he had enough and would be done sitting still but no need, he didn't have a care in the world except for that mini tootsie pop I gave him before we started. You got to love those suckers that can keep any kid focused on eating them right up!

His hair isn't fixed in this pic but he definitely looks like a little man to me!

3 comments:

Kelley Rae said...

What a cutie - and good call on the tootsie pop, I'll have to remember that one :)

Whitney said...

I agree! Maybe I'll have to give Everett a tootsie pop while he's screaming because he hates the buzzers... :)

Shelby said...

I always hated cutting little little boys hair in hair school! haha especially when all they did was wiggle cause I always chopped my fingers with the scissors haha well anyways, that's good that he stays for you! Cute!