Touch a Truck

A bunch of Fire trucks, Police Cars, Army Riggs, Ambulances, and Big Semis are just the thing for a bunch of boys!! The Touch a Truck Event at the Algonquin Commons Outdoor Mall
was tons of fun for my boys, they came back with fire hats, balls, coloring booklets and tried some good samples of the restaurants located throughout the outdoor mall area! Justin even gave us a lot of ohhhhhhs and ahhhhhhhs but mostly really liked his little soft soccer ball the policeman gave him.
Clay and Hayden said all the army stuff reminded them of their Uncle Ben, Nate's lil bro.

Star it up Man!!
I informed Hayden that he will never be this comfortable in the back of a police car!!

The fire truck was really neat with all it's buttons and control knobs everywhere.

Hayden pushing down hard to make this old time horn work.


And for benefit of Clay who took this picture I will post it. Clay had read the sign "Hot Mama" and thought it would be funny to take a picture of me by it. And me? Hey I will take any little props I can get, even if I think Clay was trying to make more of a joke about it!!

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Haha that is so cute! Very cute picture of you hehe :D Sounds like the boys had fun! So cute that they thought of Ben with the army trucks. Your boys are super cute!

Kell said...

Ha!!! That is so funny!! And you are!!

Kelley Rae said...

You are one hot mama! So cute of Clay!! And a pretty decent picture too - what a budding photographer you've got there!