Tooth out!!

Clay has lost his first tooth!! Ok, really it was lose enough that he wanted me to pull it for him. He first brought me these HUGE pliers and I laughed and asked him if he really wanted me to take his tooth out with them. His nervous, confused look was hilarious! I showed him the needle nose pliers and he agreed to use those ones instead. We wiggled it around a bit with me saying "Is that ok? How about this? Are you good?" After three tugs it was out and an amazed/surprised 'It actually happened' look was all over Clayton's face. Such a fun first for him and me to watch him be so excited! He was visited by the Tooth Fairy and received $5 for his very first tooth and also because is was very clean. The Tooth Fairy said all this in the note that she left with such fancy handwriting. She thanked Clayton for such a nice tooth and instructed him to keep brushing!

This all happened November 12th (a Friday night) and since then he has lost another one eating an apple at school (another bottom tooth), and now has one really lose on top!

3 comments:

Shelby said...

WOHOO! Yay for a first tooth out! Tell him congrats and he's lucky he got $5 for it! I only got $.25 for a tooth! hehe!

Steven said...

Congratulations!

Remember to catch the Tooth Fairy in the act next time.

Free with code: Fairy-Proof (a $10 value)

http://www.iCaughtTheToothFairy.com

Kelley Rae said...

I'm hoping MaKell's first tooth (she has her first loose one) just falls out, I'm not sure how she'll do with the pulling/tugging. Way to go Clay! And what a generous tooth fairy!!